John McCutcheon is folk music’s Renaissance man – a master instrumentalist (hammer dulcimer, banjo, guitar, piano, autoharp), powerful singer-songwriter, storyteller, activist, and author. His eclectic catalog of ballads, historical songs, children’s songs, love songs, topical satire, instrumentals, and even symphonic works is among the broadest in American folk music. His 30+ albums have earned seven Grammy nominations.
“John McCutcheon is not only one of the best musicians in the USA, but also a great singer, songwriter, and song leader. And not just incidentally, he is committed to helping hard-working people everywhere to organize and push this world in a better direction.” - Pete Seeger
- The Rotary Sunshine Campus is completely wheelchair accessible. Paved paths, no steps, and modern bathroom facilities make this facility friendly to the differently abled.
- Pets, other than service animals, are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
Space is available for vendors to set up a booth on the grounds near the main concert hall. Potential vendors can contact our Festival Vendor Coordinator, Jantina Cornelison by Clicking Here.
Camp grounds are available for FREE for tent camping or RVs. This is rough camping only, with no hookups for RVs. Hot showers and bathrooms are available to campers in the building next to the pool. Those bringing RVs are required to move their tow vehicles to the parking lot after setting up.
Heated bunkhouse-style cabin accommodations with attached bath & showers are available for a small fee. See the Tickets and Fees page for prices. Cabins will be gender-specific for Men, Women, Families/Co-ed. Detailed information on the cabins can be found here: Detailed Cabin Information
Not a Member?
If you're not a member and would like to be, please use the "Become a Member" button at right to learn about the cost and benefits of full membership ... and join us! For questions about membership, contact our Membership Coordinator.
You can use the links here to access the Members-Only pages of the Golden Link website.
- Upcoming Concerts and Events - Reduced member pricing on tickets, and detailed information for upcoming Concerts and events.
- Newsletters - Copies of the latest and previous newsletters
- Media Library - Access to our extensive library of CDs (and other media) containing commercially available folk music, and recordings of our Concerts and events such as the 5th Tuesday Member Showcase.
- Member Showcase Signup - Apply to perform at a 5th Tuesday Member Showcase concert.
- Subscription Preferences - Set your choices for Newsletter delivery, and opt in/out of the various types of emails we occasionally send out.
- Membership Status - Review your membership record and see if you need to renew soon.
- Renew Membership - Add another one, three or five years onto your membership.
For a detailed chart showing all member benefits click on: Benefits Comparison.
Buy your weekend tickets early and save over gate ticket prices! Members save even more!
Admission Ticket Type Member Price Non-member Price All Weekend - Advance $55 $65 All Weekend - at the Gate $65 $75 Friday Night Only $25 $30 Saturday - Day Only $12 $15 Saturday - Night Only $25 $30 Saturday - Day & Night $35 $40 Sunday Only $12 $15 Children 12 & Under Free! Free! Accommodations Accommodation Type Price Per Night Children 12 & Under "Field" camping for RVs or Tents Free! Free! Cabin with Bunkhouse style beds $10 / person
Click here for a mail-in Ticket Order Form for discounted advance all-weekend tickets only. The deadline for mail ordering is September 1, 2015. Weekend advance tickets will also be available at Tuesday night Golden Link Singarounds. Single day or evening tickets are available online using the Showclix link at the top of this page.
Dan and Maureen Kuchta commented on Sing-arounds 2017-10-12 09:35:41 -0400Hi Chris. Thanks for the correction! I’ve updated the page.