Join us in supporting one of the longest standing folk music organizations in the country by becoming a member! Membership will quickly pay for itself in reduced prices if you take advantage of just a few of our concerts during the year. Benefits include:
- Reduced prices to our monthly Concert Series
- Reduced prices to the Turtle Hill Folk Festival
- A monthly newsletter, usually with 12 to 16 pages packed with interesting articles, folk music happenings, club information, upcoming Folk Link events, the community music calendar, and advertisements from our local supporters.
- Access to the Member areas of the website including online newsletters, past events, and our media library.
- The opportunity to perform at a 5th Tuesday Members Showcase concert.
- That great feeling that comes from supporting a worthy organization!
For a full list of member benefits, click here for: Benefits Comparison
Online Payment for Membership
Please click on a link below for the desired membership to go to the membership payment page. You'll be able to purchase with either a credit card or your Paypal account.
A single membership entitles one person to member benefits such as reduced ticket prices.
A family is any number of people living at the same residence. With a family membership, the 2nd member gets 60% savings over the single price! And additional family members are free! All members in the family can take advantage of the member benefits such as reduced ticket prices.
Paper Membership Application Form:
If you would prefer to use the US Mail to sign up or renew, click this button to access the PDF file for the membership form. Print the form, fill it out, and mail it with your payment to the address shown on the form: