The 2015 Festival is over!
This, and related pages will be left in place for a while in case you'd like to look over the details of this exciting event! Now, planning begins for the 2016 Festival!
In a few weeks, we should have photos and videos of the festival up on the site. If you weren't able to make it to the festival, check back so you can get a taste of what you missed!
Presented by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society
September 11, 12, and 13, 2015
featuring Tough Old Bird, Matthew Cochran, The Brothers Blue, and The Lonely Ones (not in performance order)
- Rain or Shine! All events under cover
- Concerts Friday at 7 pm (NEW TIME), Saturday at 7 pm
- Daytime workshops and mini-concerts
- Indoor, post-concert fireplace sing-arounds
- Contra dancing with John Kirk & Trish Miller and caller David Smukler (Sat. 4 pm)
- NEW VOICES EMERGING ARTISTS SHOWCASE (Sat. 1 pm) - Sponsored by Bernunzio Uptown Music
- Saturday night Chicken Dinner
- Food and craft vendors
- Rough camping sites and heated bunkhouses available on site
- Nature trails, two playgrounds, and mini-golf on site
- Accessible for persons using wheelchairs