Presented by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society
September 8, 9, and 10, 2017
A memorable weekend of music featuring concerts, workshops, singing, jamming, food and fun!
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM
SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM
NERFA presents Young Folk - Jordyn Kenzie
This showcase of young musicians (under the age of 25) from the Northeast Regional Folk Alliance (NERFA) will feature Jordyn Kenzie, a 17-year-old musician from the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. >MORE INFO ...
Join us at the Rotary Sunshine Campus, 809 Five Points Rd., Rush NY (30 minutes south of Downtown Rochester)
Rain or Shine! All Events under cover.
- Post-concert fireside singalong Friday & Saturday nights
- Saturday & Sunday daytime workshops and mini-concerts
- Grand finale with all the featured performers Sunday at 2:00 pm
- Food and craft vendors
- Heated bunkhouses with attached bath & showers or free rough camping sites
- Nature trails, two playgrounds, and mini-golf on site
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
To take a look at last year's festival including photos and video, click on the following link to go to the: