Presented by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society
September 8, 9, and 10, 2017
A great weekend of music featuring concerts, workshops, singing, jamming, food and fun!
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM
Tidewater troubadour bring his Ramblin' Road Show and Homemade Hootenanny
Powerful harmonies, tasty picking, bluegrass classics, mountain ballads, and more
Liz Simmons, Flynn Cohen, and Lissa Schneckenburger create music that is rooted yet contemporary
SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM
NERFA presents Young Folk
Showcase of young musicians from the Northeast Regional Folk Alliance (NERFA)
Innovative, playful, and holistic folk and world music on ukulele & guitar
Joe Jencks, Pat Wictor, and Greg Greenway lend their amazing harmonies to contemporary folk, gospel, blues, jazz, and pop (and their last festival appearance as a trio)
Join us at the Rotary Sunshine Campus, 809 Five Points Rd., Rush NY (30 minutes south of Downtown Rochester)
Rain or Shine! All Events under cover.
- Post-concert fireside singalong Friday & Saturday nights
- Saturday & Sunday daytime workshops and mini-concerts
- Grand finale with all the featured performers Sunday at 2:00 pm
- Food and craft vendors
- Heated bunkhouses with attached bath & showers or free rough camping sites
- Nature trails, two playgrounds, and mini-golf on site
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
More Festival information, workshop details, ticket prices, etc. will be posted here as it becomes available ... or use this link to visit the Golden Link Facebook Page.
To take a look at last year's festival including photos and video, click on the following link to go to the: