Presented by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society
September 9, 10, and 11, 2016
A great weekend of music featuring concerts, workshops, singing, jamming, food, and fun!
Featuring (click for details):
- DAVID WILCOX
- APRIL VERCH BAND*
- GATHERING TIME
- JIM GAUDET & THE RAILROAD BOYS
- ROBERT JONES & MATT WATROBA
- BOB ZENTZ (with Ramblin' Conrad's Old-Time Tent)
- MARA LEVINE
- NEW VOICES EMERGING ARTISTS SHOWCASE (sponsored by Bernunzio Uptown Music)
* Friday night and Saturday morning only
Rain or Shine! All Events under cover.
- Concerts Friday at 7 pm and Saturday at 7 pm
- Daytime workshops and mini-concerts
- Post-concert fireside singalong
- NEW VOICES EMERGING ARTISTS SHOWCASE (Saturday 4 pm) - Sponsored by Bernunzio Uptown Music
- Food and craft vendors
- Heated bunkhouses with attached bath & showers or free rough camping sites
- Nature trails, two playgrounds, and mini-golf on site
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
( More Festival information will be posted here as it becomes available )
CLICK HERE for a PDF file of our publicity flyer for the Festival. Feel free to share it with friends, or print in and post it in suitable locations!