Presented by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society on
September 6, 7, and 8, 2019
SAVE THESE DATES!
This page is preliminary. Links will become live and more information will be posted as it becomes available.
Tickets • Schedule • Location• Food • Site Info
A great weekend of music featuring concerts, workshops, singing, jamming, food, and fun!
- Friday Night
- Debra Cowen
- Annie & the Hedonists
- Jay Ungar & Molly Mason
- Saturday Night
- Heather Pearson Trio
- Scott Cook
- Richie & Rosie
Join us at the Rotary Sunshine Campus, 809 Five Points Rd., Rush NY (30 minutes south of Downtown Rochester)
Rain or Shine! All Events under cover.
- Post-concert fireside singalong Friday & Saturday nights
- Saturday & Sunday daytime workshops and mini-concerts
- Saturday Afternoon Contra dance
- Grand finale with all the featured performers Sunday at 2:00 pm
- Food and craft vendors
- Heated bunkhouses with attached bath & showers or rough camping sites (no hookups)
- Nature trails, two playgrounds, and mini-golf on site
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible
This is a family friendly, alcohol-free, smoke-free, and pet-free event.
Last Year's Festival:
If you'd like to get more of a feel for what to expect at our Turtle Hill Folk Festival, watch the video from last year's festival below: